Cnr Brandon Avenue & Chapel Road
BANKSTOWN, NSW 2200
Ph: 02 9707 4677
Fax: 02 9707 4787
|Monday to Friday||8:00am to 5:30pm|
|Saturday||8:00am to 12:00pm|
Bankstown Booking Request Form
Bankstown Location Map
Services offered at Bankstown
Our Ultra Plus maintenance service includes:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Road test
- Brake and fluid condition report
- Tyre pressure and condition report
- Steering and suspension check
- Cooling system and condition test
- Lights, wipers, battery and electrical check
- Full vehicle written safety report
- Tune up available on request
Automatic Transmission Service
Helps to keep your automatic transmission shifting smoothly.
- Drain and replace transmission fluid
- Check start/neutral switch operation
- Road test to evaluate shift pattern and normal operation
- Carry out adjustments
- Inspect transmission and report on any visible leaks
Air Conditioning Service
A must in the lead up to summer!
- Check cooling and overall operation
- Carry out checks for leaks and receiver-dryer contamination
- Check system pressures
- Check and adjust compressor drive belt
- Clean condenser
- Evacuate system via recovery station and recharge
- Re-check performance
Fuel System Service
Restores engine performance, improves acceleration and fuel economy, and reduces harmful exhaust emissions.
If your car is more than one year old, or has done over 30,000 kilometers, it may need an Ultra 2000 Fuel System Service.
The Ultra 2000 cleans all relevant areas of your engine (not just the injectors) and results in:
- Overall new car performance
- Improved acceleration
- Improved fuel economy
- Reduction of harmful exhaust emissions
- Correction of drivability problems related to the build up of carbon and other contaminants
Shock Absorber Service
Shock absorbers help to control the movement of your vehicle’s springs and suspension. They play an important role in your vehicle’s ability to accelerate, travel and stop with safety and control by keeping your tyres in contact with the road at all times.
Any time that a tyre’s contact with the ground is broken or reduced, your ability to drive, steer and brake is severely compromised.
Monroe and other leading automotive experts recommend that you have a trained specialist inspect your shock absorbers for signs of wear every 20,000 km.
Brakes are a critical safety system of a vehicle. The brake system should be checked at every service and not be interfered with by anybody who does not have the appropriate skills and experience. Brake repairs should only be carried out by a qualified mechanic.
A typical brake service would include:
- Check disc brake and or drum shoe wear levels
- Replace front and rear pads/shoes if necessary
- Inspect brake fluid levels and check braking system components
- Road test vehicle to check that brakes are operating correctly
Manufacturers Handbook Service
Something your dealer probably didn’t mention about your new car is that you don’t need to have your new car serviced by your dealer to maintain statutory warranty.
Here are the facts about your new car's statutory warranty.
- An Ultra Tune service will NOT void your statutory warranty.
- An Ultra Tune service strictly follows all the procedures recommended by your vehicles manufacturer.
- An Ultra Tune service only uses high quality service parts
- Its your car and you DO have a choice.
- Ultra Tune will give your vehicle handbook the stamp of approval.
Managing a Car Fleet has never been easier. As the most experienced auto service provider in the country with truly National coverage, Ultra Tune has been helping Australian Businesses to successfully manage their car fleets for years.
At Ultra Tune, we understand fleet business needs and can tailor service programs that are both efficient and economical. With the Ultra Fleet System and the Ultra Tune Card for Fleet, we have taken the hassle out of managing a car fleet.
Whatever the size of your fleet, Ultra Fleet helps to maintain and manage your fleet's servicing needs and costs by tailoring a service schedule to suit.
And because Ultra Tune Service Centres are able to carry out servicing to Manufacturer's Handbook Specifications and can also repair and service your brakes, suspension and exhaust systems, your fleet is in very good hands.
Ultra Fleet also helps to control your fleet management costs with fixed price car servicing, fully itemised detailed reporting, the efficiency of central billing, and the peace of mind of a National 6 month or 10,000 kilometre warranty (whichever occurs first) on all work.
Ultra Tune Card for Fleet
As the perfect partner to the Ultra Fleet System, the Ultra Tune Card takes the hassle out of managing car fleet costs by handling it all – fuel, vehicle servicing, tyres, car rental and even accommodation.
No fleet is too big or too small for the Ultra Tune Card which simplifies and streamlines all your fleet management systems. You receive GST compliant invoices and a fully itemised monthly statement from Motorcharge that is recognised by the ATO and can be used for your BAS fulfilment.