An important notice to all of our customers – because at Ultra Tune, we’re here to help.
All our 260 outlets are locally owned and run, often by families, just like yours, which is why the health and safety of our team, loyal customers and local communities is our top priority.
We are following expert advice from the Australian Government and Health Department taking a range of precautionary measures across our stores to ensure we are part of the solution to minimise the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Increase in hygiene measures for all team members including washing and sanitising hands regularly.
- Avoiding skin to skin contact.
- Wearing gloves in customers cars and disinfecting surfaces such as door handles and the steering wheel.
- Disinfecting after handling keys and cash.
- Disinfecting commonly used areas such as counters and door handles.
- Advising all team members who are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or who have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive to follow self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government.
Please feel free to call one of 260 local businesses if you need any assistance with keeping your car safe and on the road.