Ultra Tune stores (located in the Melbourne Stage 4 region) are permitted to operate: – where providing support to a permitted service or industry, or; – where required to maintain the health and safety of Victorians at home or at work.
As Permitted Under Victorian Government Restrictions
To our valued Victorian customers,
The health and safety of our team members, customers and the community have remained our priority throughout the COVID-19 crisis. All Ultra Tune Service Centres throughout Victoria are permitted to operate under the Victorian Government’s restrictions.
Melbourne customers are under the Stage 4 restrictions and will only be allowed to shop and exercise within 5 kilometres of their homes.
Country Victoria (outside Melbourne) are currently under Stage 3 restrictions.
Please contact your local Ultra Tune Service Centre for opening hours.
The health and safety of our team, loyal customers and local communities is our top priority. Consistent with Australian Government Health Department advice, Ultra Tune Australia Pty Ltd requires all Ultra Tune stores across Australia to implement hygiene protocols to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. These include:
- Wearing gloves in customers’ cars and disinfecting car surfaces such as door handles and the steering wheel.
- Regular disinfecting of commonly used areas such as counters and door handles.
- Increasing hygiene measures for all team members, including regular washing and sanitising of hands especially after handling keys and cash.
- Avoiding skin to skin contact.
- Requiring all team members who show symptoms of Covid-19 or who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, to notify their employer and to follow the self-isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government.
Please feel free to call one of 260 plus centres, the majority of whom are family-owned and locally run, should you need assistance with keeping your car safe and on the road.