Ultra Roadside Phone Assist
Terms and Conditions
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
Assistance to you for Ultra Roadside PHONE Assist policy, is a comprehensive roadside assistance program (The Service) and is available 24 hours per day throughout the policy period available to you in the event of a breakdown on the road or at home where the Vehicle cannot be driven. This Service is provided to you at your cost entirely. There is no charge to you, under terms of this Service, for any telephone technical assistance that we are able to offer at the time of your enquiry.
It may include limited Technical Assistance by phone in an endeavour to help diagnose the problem that may get the Vehicle running. There is no limit to the number of calls a Member may make to our help line during the term of this Ultra Roadside PHONE Assist policy.
During any discussions with our call-centre consultant, we may recommend to you to have your vehicle delivered to your nearest local Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre or other authorised Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance repair facility, and for you at your expense to arrange diagnosis or to carry out any necessary repairs.
At the Member’s request and expense, we will also assist the Member to arrange towing, or other on-site services for items such as a flat tyre, running out of fuel, lock- out or lost key situation.
- This service is for Australian residents or Australian Registered businesses only.
- This policy will expire after 12 months of issue as of the date on the Tax Invoice provided to you by the ISSUING Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre.
- This Ultra Roadside PHONE Assist policy is provided to a qualifying customer purely as a gesture of Good Will on the part of the issuing Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre.
- Any and all on-site assistance, be it towing, vehicle recovery, roadside repairs and/or adjustments, toll fees, ferry/barge fees, vehicle storage fees, and any other fees including contractor excess KM travel fees, will at the Member’s cost entirely.
- We will only accept a road registered Vehicle of not more than 3.5 tonne in weight and less than 5.5 metres in length.
- Only the Vehicle with the registration number shown on this certificate will receive the service offered.
- This Ultra Roadside service will commence as of the date the policy is issued to you. Ultra Tune reserves the right to reject any policy.
- This policy may be terminated sooner than the stated expiry date at the sole discretion of Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance and/or the issuing Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre. Where the policy is terminated earlier then the expiry date, Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance or the issuing Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre will notify the vehicle owner in writing and will take effect within 48 hours of being posted to the customer’s address as listed in the issuing Ultra Tune Centre’s customer data base.
- This Ultra Roadside service is expressly limited to the provision of telephone assistance to you or to the authorised driver of the vehicle. Where the vehicle needs to be towed or physically attended to for any breakdown related reason including lock-out or lost keys, we will assist you to arrange these on-site services entirely at your expense.
- Service is provided in all Australia mainland States and Territories, Tasmania and including any island connected to the mainland via a vehicular bridge. Assistance to arrange on-site services will be provided if the Vehicle is stranded at home, on a public road or other roadway or area to which the public has a right of access (‘the road’). This excludes areas such as creek beds, beaches, open fields, parks and ovals, fire tracks or trails used for logging or forestry service access.
- In any instance where your Vehicle has been delivered to the issuing Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre or other authorised Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance repairer, the call-out is deemed to have been completed and any further request for assistance to arrange a second tow to an alternate repairer or other location will also be at the Member’s expense.
- In the event of you disposing of and replacing the Vehicle within the 12-month period, this policy will be deemed to have expired.
- We cannot provide this service if the Vehicle is unattended.
- Our employees and contractors will use reasonable skill and care when providing the service.
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses (including loss of profit) incurred by you as a result of:
- Our acts or omissions
- The acts or omissions of our agents or contractors acting on our behalf.
- We do not guarantee to carry out our services in whole, or in part, if we are prevented from doing so due to any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation; the activities of civil or government authorities; industrial disputes; act/s of terrorism, civil unrest and/or protests, acts of God; severe weather conditions, bush fire event, road closures and road blockages.
- We do not guarantee that delays will not occur from time to time for a variety of reasons including severe weather conditions, general & unexpected traffic congestion and/or where contractors are engaged in other roadside recovery activities or attending to car accident/s.
- We have the right to refuse to provide this service if anyone using the service behaves in a threatening or abusive way to our staff or contractors.
- We may take legal action against anyone who uses our services dishonestly.
- To ensure the quality of our services your telephone calls to and from us may be monitored and recorded.
- We will not be liable in any circumstances for any infringement howsoever caused to any manufacturer’s or dealer’s warranty as a result of any services supplied.
- Each provision in this document may be separated from each other provision. If at any time any provision is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect any of its other provisions.
- If we delay or fail to rely on any right under this agreement we may rely on that right later. The law of VICTORIA will apply to this contract. You and Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance Pty Ltd submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there.
This Ultra Roadside Assistance service does not include:
- Assistance to arrange towing or recovery service following any incident normally covered by a policy of motor insurance, eg. Accidental or wilful & malicious damage or damage caused during theft or attempted theft of the Vehicle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS / DEFINITIONS
You, or Your, or The Member: means the person or persons named on your current membership policy certificate.
Your Vehicle, or The Vehicle: means the Vehicle identified in this Roadside Assistance Membership Certificate.
The Driver, means you or anyone who you allow to drive or be in control of the vehicle.
Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance: means Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance Pty Ltd ABN: 52 087 089 665 and ‘we’ and ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance, unless otherwise stated. Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance is a fully owned subsidiary of Ultra Tune Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 065 214 708.
Home: means the address where you live in Australia or the registered office of the business entity.
Issuing Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre: The local Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre that provided you with this Ultra Roadside PHONE Assist policy.
Service Providers: This service is provided by Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance Pty Ltd ABN: 52 087 089 665 or its agents. Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance provides this Ultra Roadside service on behalf of the issuing Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre.
Accredited Service Provider: Means Ultra Tune Auto Services Centres that are under franchise agreements with Ultra Tune Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 52 065 214 708, or other licensed vehicle repair stations as approved from time to time by Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance.
Cancellation: In the event of cancellation of any on-site call-out where the contractor has been dispatched, there will be no refund of monies paid.
Modifying Terms & Conditions: We reserve the right to change, add to and delete parts of this agreement terms & conditions agreement without notice. This document was updated on and valid from 28th June 2019. Ultra Tune roadside assistance policies that were activated prior to this date are subject to the Terms and Conditions that were effective at the time.
Availability of Ultra Roadside Services: The Ultra Roadside products described in this website are available through any Ultra Tune Auto Service Centre operating in New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia, Victoria and, at participating Ultra Tune Auto Service Centres in South Australia and Northern Territory, all being authorised franchises of Ultra Tune Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 52 065 214 708 (UTA) with assistance being available to our customers nationally
Emergency situations – If you are in an emergency situation call “000”: We are not an emergency service. If we become aware or suspect that you or any other person is in an emergency situation, we may contact the police or other emergency service, e.g. child locked in a car.
If you have used our service and are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service, please bring the complaint to our attention within 28 days of becoming aware of it by writing to us at:
Ultra Tune Roadside Assistance, PO BOX 79 Mansfield Park, SA 5012
This does not affect your statutory rights.