We are open for business in South Australia for Safety Critical Vehicle Repairs, Services and Roadside Assistance. Click here to find your nearest Ultra Tune store or call 1800 025 715.
Valued South Australian Ultra Tune customers, please be assured Ultra Tune’s top priority is your, and our team members, safety. If you’ve had recent contact with a confirmed COVID case, or if you are experiencing any COVID like symptoms, please do not attend any of our centres. Ultra Tune centres are following expert advice from the Australian and State Government Health Departments to minimise the spread of COVID-19. Here at Ultra Tune we’ve taken a range of precautionary measures across all of our workshops that include:
- Comprehensive hygiene standards for all Ultra Tune team members, including washing and sanitising hands regularly.
- Avoiding skin-to-skin contact.
- Wearing gloves in customers’ cars and disinfecting surfaces such as door handles and the steering wheel.
- Disinfecting after handling keys and cash.
- Disinfecting areas of everyday use, such as our service counters.
- Advising all Ultra Tune team members that those who are feeling unwell and or have been in direct contact with someone who is unwell must follow self-isolation guidelines as issued by the Australian Government.
- Requiring all Ultra Tue team members who have returned from overseas to not return to work before self-isolating for 14 days.
- Paid, comprehensive interior vehicle sanitation programs – at certain centres across our network.
Ultra Tune will continue to monitor this situation closely and act quickly on the advice of the Australian and State Government health authorities adapting our COVID Safe protocols as necessary.