Ultra Tune $10K Travel Bonus Promotion 2019
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Ultra Tune Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52065214708 of Unit 15, 762 Toorak Rd, Glen Iris VIC 3146 (“Promoter”).
- This Promotion commences at 8:00am AEDST on 1st November 2019 and closes 5:00pm AEDST 31st December 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The sections on How to Enter, Draw, Prize, Winner Notification and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is only open to Ultra Tune customers who are Australian residents aged older than 18 years who have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and participating distributors, resellers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER:
- During the Promotional Period entrants must:
- Have a vehicle serviced or repaired at any Ultra Tune service centre and receive 1 entry into the sweepstakes draw. Each subsequent vehicle serviced or repaired for that customer by any Ultra Tune service centre will earn an extra entry in the draw.
- There is no limit to the number of entries earned.
- Entries are automatic via Ultra Tune’s national accounting system.
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- There will one (1) major prize draw, drawn at 1pm 14th January 2020 at Flow Marketing, 403 Pakington St, Newtown VIC 3220 Australia.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn from the entrants received during the promotional period will win the prize.
- All winners will be notified in writing by 18th January 2020.
- Winner’s names of the major prize will appear on the website ultratune.com.au from the 24th January 2020 for a period of 28 days. Winner of the Major prize will appear in the Australian Newspaper 24th January 2020.
- Should the major prize remain unclaimed by 8th April 2020, the prize it will be forfeited by that winner and a new prize will be drawn 12 noon on the 9th March 2020 at the same venue as the original draw.
- Any winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone call and email by the 9th March 2020 and their name will appear in the Australian Newspaper 15th March 2020 and on the website com.au for a period of 28 days from any redraw date.
- Major Prize of one (1), Flight Centre Vouchers valued at AUD$10,000 including GST.
- Prize may be subject to specific terms and conditions see https://www.flightcentre.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions for details.
- Prizes will be awarded to the authorised winner. Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification subject to legislative approval.
- The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
- Total prize pool for this promotion in Australia is AUD$10,000 Incl. of GST
- Customer consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or image in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant and/or their authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning participant; or (e) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- No personal information is shared outside of Australia.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Promotion participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Authorised in Australia under permit number: SA: T19/1795; ACT: TP 19/04500; NSW: LTPS-19-39303