- “Card Number” means the unique identifying number on your Voucher.
- “Ultra Tune Centre” means an Ultra Tune branded automotive service centre.
- “Voucher” means the voucher issued by us to you.
- A reference to “we” or “us” is a reference to Ultra Tune Australia Pty Ltd
4. You may purchase a Voucher by following the instructions on our website.
5. To purchase a Voucher:
- Payment for your Voucher may be through a secure third-party payment provider and your details may be provided to that third-party provider for that purpose. By completing your online voucher purchase, you authorised us and the third-party provider to debit your credit card or debt card.
6. We may, in our complete discretion, refuse to sell a Voucher to any person at any time for any reason.
7. Vouchers are redeemable only at an Australian Ultra Tune Centre for goods and services offered at the said Ultra Tune Centre.
8. To redeem your Voucher, you must present the Voucher or provide the Card number to the manager at the Ultra Tune Centre. By provided the aforesaid, you authorise the Ultra Tune Centre to redeem your Voucher for the Card Value to be applied against the value of the purchase of goods and services supplied by the Ultra Tune Centre to you.
- No cash change will provide when you redeem your Voucher.
- No cash will be provided for any unused value on your Voucher. However, a credit may be provided by the Ultra Tune Centre.
- If you let another person use your Voucher, you must tell them they will be bound by these terms.
9. Your Voucher may only be used to make purchase up to the Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
Voucher inclusions and exclusions
10. Vouchers CANNOT be used:
- to purchase Ultra Tune Roadside policies;
- to purchase other vouchers;
- for purchases initiated by phone, email, post or fax;
- for bill payments, including Service ATM, DEFT, credit card accounts, and store account;
- to pay an Ultra Tune Centre’s account or credit account;
- to purchase goods or services that an Ultra Tune Centre is not permitted to supply to you;
- to purchase goods or services over the Internet, phone, email, post or fax.
11. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Voucher or redeemed your Voucher for cash.
12. Voucher expiry: Your voucher will be valid for 12 calendar months from the date of issue and will not be redeemable after that time. Any balance that on a Voucher which is not redeemed may not be redeemed after the Voucher’s expiry date.
13. Lost or stolen Voucher / Card Number: Treat your voucher and Card Number like cash. Lost or stolen Vouchers and Card Numbers will not be replaced or refunded.
14. Voucher Exchange: You cannot exchange your Voucher for another Voucher or for another tender, cash or discount.
15. Cancelling a Voucher: You cannot cancel your Voucher.
16. Voucher responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Voucher (and Card Number). You are liable for all transactions on your voucher, except to the extent to which there has been fraud, error or negligence by us or Ultra tune Centre. If you suspect unauthorised use of your Voucher, immediately report this to us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgement of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
19. Voucher Errors: If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Voucher or have an issue with your Voucher, you should contact us by email on email@example.com. Please note that we will review your email on the next business day.
20. Goods and services: Ultra Tune Centres are separate franchised businesses from us. We are not responsible or liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with your Voucher. Any complaints about goods and services purchased with your Voucher must be resolved directly with the Ultra Tune Centre at first instance.
21. Force majeure: To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential), nor be in default of these terms, for failure to observe or perform any of our obligations under these terms for any reason or cause which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented. These causes included but not limited to acts of God, acts of nature, government acts or omissions, strikes or other industrial action, fire, flood, storm, riots, power shortages or failures, unexpected system failures or disruptions, war, sabotage, and other acts or omissions of third parties.
22. Applicable law: Theses terms are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute arising from your use o f a Voucher is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria (including the Federal Court of Australia, Victoria Registry).