Ultra Tune National Warranty
Each Ultra Tune centre warrants its services for six (6) months or 10,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) unless otherwise specified.
So if you are not satisfied with the job performed by the Ultra Tune centre, please contact the Ultra Tune centre where the work was originally performed. If this is not possible or for any questions or feedback, please call us on FREE CALL 1800 025 715 and we can assist you to find the most convenient centre.
Important points to note about your Australia-wide Warranty.
- Where the work done on your vehicle involves the supply of parts or services from a manufacturer or other service provider, our Warranty is limited to the maximum period allowed for them.
- This Warranty is limited to rectifying any fault(s) arising only from the work originally performed by the Ultra tune Centre. Any outside interference with the work (other than Ultra Tune centre) may void your Ultra Tune Warranty.
- This Warranty does not include any defect resulting from the alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or where subsequently repaired or modified by an unauthorised service agent.
- This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or normal service life and excludes maintenance items, such as globes, wiper blades, lubricants and fluids.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If the problem is not a major failure and can be fixed, you must provide us with an opportunity to fix the problem within a reasonable time.
If the problem is a major failure, you can choose to:
- terminate the service contract with us and get a refund for parts of the service not already consumed; or
- keep the service contract and get compensation for the difference in the service delivered and what you have paid.