Ultra Tune National Warranty
Each Ultra Tune centre warrant their services for 6 months or 10,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) unless otherwise specified.
So if you are not satisfied with the job done, please contact the Ultra Tune centre where the work was originally performed. If this is not possible or for any questions or feedback, please call us on FREE CALL 1800 025 715 and we can assist you to find the most convenient centre.
Important points to note about your Australia-wide Warranty.
- Your warranty does not cover any additional costs, consequential losses, damage or loss of profits.
- Where the work done on your vehicle involves the supply of parts or services from a manufacturer or other service provider, then our warranty is limited to the maximum period allowed for them.
- This warranty is limited to the rectification of any fault/s arising only out of the work originally performed.
- Any outside interference with the work carried out other than Ultra Tune may void your Ultra Tune Warranty.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
If you have any questions or feedback, please Free Call on 1800 025 715 or email email@example.com