Ultra Tune is actively looking for qualified mechanics.
These roles are suited to qualified, experienced automotive mechanics who have the following qualities and a desire to be part of a strong team:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High standards in customer care
- Excellent work ethic
- A current driver’s license
- General servicing and repairs on a variety of vehicles
- Fault diagnosis
- Suspension & Brake repairs
- Trade Qualifications in Automotive
- Tyre Fitting, Balancing & Wheel Alignment experience.
- Experience and Qualifications in Air Conditioning Service and Re-gassing are desirable but not essential as we will train you.
- Very Good Diagnostic Skills
- Prepared to supervise and provide excellent standards of servicing and repairs to all makes and models of vehicles (including 4WD’s SUV’s and European) in a busy, fast-paced workshop,
- Present to work in a punctual and presentable manner
- Advise the Service Manager of any ongoing workshop issues or workplace concerns
- Worksafe and environmentally friendly work approach
The right candidates will earn competitive salaries, create career paths, receive ongoing training and become part of a supportive national team environment.
- Ongoing training and career development/pathways in Australia’s largest, privately owned service network.
- A positive and friendly work environment in fully equipped workshops equipped with the latest technology.
- A competitive salary and employee benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Please send expressions of interest and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org